Review Terms & Conditions
By writing and publishing a review you’re subject to adhere to the terms and conditions applied by the website owner – Cliq limited. Below are the terms and conditions that you agree to once this has been published:
- The requirements for a review to be published include (but are not limited to) the below variants.
- The review must not:
- Mention competitor brands
- Mention any form of price or currency
- Discuss where the toy was purchased from
- Use demeaning or rude language of any form in the review
- Include any information involving any 3rd party companies, that may not have the same customer care quality or high standards as Je Joue does. While we recognise that we are ultimately responsible for the product, reviews must not reflect anything that has happened involving any 3rd party companies, including retailers, delivery companies, stores, websites etc.
- The review must:
- Be an accurate description of your individual personal encounter with one of our products and not reflect others’ views and potential misinterpretations
- Must be a review on a real Je Joue product and not a counterfeit or copied item, Je Joue reserves the right to request proof of purchase to show the product has been purchased through an authorised retailer, which does not include Amazon and other 3rd party retailers.
- Review a functioning product. Our returns rate is below 1%, but we ship thousands of products a week. If you’re an unlucky individual that has a product that doesn’t function properly, then fear not – our 1 year warranty has you covered. Simply reach out to the customer care team and they’ll replace your product for you right away.
- Je Joue also reserves the right to remove any reviews that seem to be suspicious or automatically generated, aimed at disrupting usual sales practice.